Visitor Travel Forms and Info.
When you visit NCSU, you must follow the guidelines below to ensure you will be reimbursed for any expenses you incur. If you have any questions please contact Leslie Cochran in the main office
- You must provide receipts for ALL expenses for which you wish to be reimbursed.
- Please provide all receipt documentation on single sided paper only
- You only have 30 days after the end date of your travel to submit forms for reimbursement. After 30 days you forfeit your right to be reimbursed. The University is enforcing this rule so please send me your receipts as soon as possible.
- You must provide receipts for ALL expenses for which you wish to be reimbursed. Hotel receipts should say “balance $0.00” or say PAID. All other receipts should also show that the amount charged has been paid. Most vendors list the last four of the credit card that was paid.
- If you do not have a receipt for an expense, you cannot be reimbursed.
- The following forms are required in order to get you reimbursed for your travel expenses: -US Citizens must complete a W-9(PDF)
- Once you have all forms completed and all receipts, please mail them to:
2401 Stinson Dr.
Riddick Hall 421
Raleigh, NC 27695
-Non-US Citizens must complete a W8-BEN(PDF) AND provide a copy of their Visa and/or passport
-ALL visitors must complete the AP104(excel) excel sheet electronically, print and sign. This should be completed after expenses are final. Vendor ID may be left blank.
-US Residents with a US bank account may chose to complete the ACH Direct Deposit Form(doc). This will get your reimbursement back faster and deposited directly into your checking account. The form must be filled out completely AND a copy of a VOIDED check must be attached.