1. “Real Time Cardiac Arrhythmia Stabilizing System, M. L. Spano, W. L. Ditto, A. Garfinkel and J. N. Weiss, US Patent No. 5,342,401 (8/30/94).
2. “Real time stabilizing system for pulsating activity, M. L. Spano, W. L. Ditto, A. Garfinkel and J. N. Weiss, US Patent Number 5,447,520 (9/5/95).
3. “Pulsating Behavior Monitoring and Modification System for Neural Networks,” M. L. Spano, W. L. Ditto and S. J. Schiff, US Patent Number 5,522,863 (6/4/96).
4. * “Noise and Coupling-Tuned Signal Processor with Arrays of Nonlinear Dynamic Elements,” A. Bulsarsa, W. L. Ditto, J. Lindner, M. Inchiosa, B. Meadows, US Patent Number 5,789,961 (8/4/98).
5. “Suppression of Epileptiform Activity”, B. Gluckman, M. L. Spano, S. Schiff and W. L. Ditto, US Patent Number 5,797,965 (8/25/98).
6. “Electric Field Control of Epileptiform Activity,” M. L. Spano, B. J. Gluckman, W. L. Ditto and S. J. Schiff, US Patent No. 5,800,459 (9/1/98).
7. “Controlled Stochastic Resonance Circuit,” Adi Bulsara, Frank Gordon, Mario Inchiosa, Markus Loecher, Lucca Gammaitoni, Peter Haenggi, Kurt Wiesenfeld, Kurt Arn, William Ditto and Joseph Neff, US Patent Number 6,285,249 (9/4/2001).
8. “Chaos Maintenance in Pulsating Activity Systems,” M. Spano, W. L. Ditto, M. Ding, W. Yang, V. In and B. Gluckman, US Patent Number 6,606,526 (August 12, 2003).
9. * “Method and apparatus for a chaotic computing module,” W. Ditto, S. Sinha and K. Murali, US Patent Number 7,096,437.
10. “Nonlinear beam forming and beam shaping aperture system,” Meadows; Brian K., Heath; Ted H., Neff; Joseph D., Brown; Edgar A., Fogliatti; David W., In; Visarath, Hasler; Paul, DeWeerth; Steve P., Ditto; William L., York; Robert A., US Patent Number 7,109,918.
11. * “Method and apparatus for a chaotic computing module,” W. Ditto, S. Sinha and K. Murali, US Patent Number 7,415,683 (Notice of allowance received for China and Japan).
12. “Dynamically Configurable Logic Gate Using a Non-Linear Element,” US Patent Number 7,453,285 (Nov, 18, 2008), CHAOLOGIX PATENT.
13. * “Dynamical Search Engine and Method for Database Searching Using a Dynamical Search Engine,” W. Ditto, A. Miliotis and S. Sinha, (UF#-11916) 2006 (Dec 5th, 2007 full patent application filed).
14. “Neuromodulation of Excitation and Inhibition to Control Epilepsy and Neurological Disorders,” W. L. Ditto, S. Talathi, D. Hwang, M. L. Spano and P. Carney (provisional patent filed, UF#-12785, April 2008).
15. US SN 12/174332: “Logic Circuits Having Dynamically Configurable Logic Gate Arrays,” W. Ditto, K. Murali and S. Sinha.
16. *US SN 12/394749: “Reconfigurable and Reliable Logic Circuit Elements That Exploit Nonlinearity and Noise”
17. *US SN 12/394991: “Logic Based on the Evolution of Nonlinear Dynamical Systems”
18. *US SN 61/251519: “High Utilization Universal Logic Array with Variable Circuit Topology and Logistic Map Circuit to Realize a Variety of Logic Gates” [Filed 10/14/09] CHAOLOGIX PATENT.
19. “A Noise-Assisted Reprogrammable Nanomechanical Logic Gate,” provisional patent filed (AzTE Case # M10-112), full patent filed 3/12/2011.
20. “A Noise-Assisted Reprogrammable Nanomechanical Logic Gate,” provisional patent filed (AzTE Case # M10-112), full patent filed 3/12/2011.
21. “Creating Morphable Logic Gates using Logical Stochastic Resonance in an Engineered Gene Network patent filed (AzTE Case #M10-170L).
22. “Exploiting Chaos for Speech Coding and Artificial Speech Production,” provisional patent filed 11/21/2012.
23. “A novel chaos based computer architecture with a flexible instruction set.” Provisional patent filed 11/22/2012 (Serial No. 61/562,655).